Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm a Nerd. It's Official

It's official. I'm a big geek and now that I am part of the Geek Tribe, I can say that I'm a card carrying member. I'm a nerd too and now I can say that with even more confidence because I'm part of the Nerdy Book Club. If you haven't heard of the Nerdy Book Club, what are you waiting for? You can join too. Any group that includes the inspiring Donalyn Miller is a group that I want to be in. She is going to be one of the speakers at our state library organization, SCASL, conference and I'm really excited to see her in person.
One fun thing about the Nerdy Book Club is that you can be a guest blogger. Fill out this form if you are interested. My contribution about Passive Aggressive Book Promotions will be showing up on March 2nd. I hope you'll check it out.

1 comment:

  1. loved the post! That's how I found your blog! I look forward to more inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete