Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 Fascination Awards

I received an email that notified me of a nomination for the 2012 Fascination Awards in the library category. The nomination was for the post Mr. Dewey, I Bid You Adieu. I'm honored to receive this recognition. Blog posts are nominated for inspiring the audience and creating conversation. That blog post has received the most traffic and comments (positive and negative). If you would like to vote click the image below. Voting begins on February 27th.

accelerated degrees

1 comment:

  1. Congratualations on your nomination! I love reading your blog and I added it to my Google reader so I will not miss a single post. I actually nominated your blog for a lovely award. If you're interested, please stop by my blog to find out about the details and collect your award.

    ~Jo
    http://mrsnthebookbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete